Do you have more than one child playing on a team? If you have set it up so all of your children are under the same account (see As a player/guardian, how do I add a second player to my account?), it is very easy to switch between their player profiles. Follow these instructions to quickly switch between multiple players that are tied to your account:
- Log in to your your organization's home page - [Organization].teamsportsadmin.com
- In the upper right corner of the page, you will see the participant's name with a drop-down arrow next to it.
- Click on the name and then click Switch Player from the drop-down menu.
- The Switch Player option also appears when you're in the dashboard under the player listed at the top.
- A popup window will appear with another drop-down menu for you to select the player account you would like to switch to.
You can add as many players to your account as necessary so if you have multiple children playing, it's easy to switch between all of them under one account login.