Do you have more than one child participating this season? Instead of creating separate user accounts for each player, you can keep track of them all under one account. You can add a second player profile to your existing account by following these steps:
- Log in to your organization's home page - [Organization].teamsportsadmin.com
- On the right-hand side of the dashboard menu, click Add New Player.
- You can also get to this page by going to the upper right-hand side of any page and clicking on the player's name. From here, you can click Add New Player.
- Or, additionally, under MY PROFILE, you can click Add New Player under the Players section on the left-hand side.
- Fill in the requested information to add another player.
- Click Submit to save the new player's details.
You will now have the ability to switch between multiple player accounts. To learn how to switch between player accounts, check out this support article: As a player/guardian, how do I switch between my children's accounts?