Do you need to give an existing user access to your Team Sports Admin user account? Or do you want to deactivate their account so they can't access the admin account anymore? Follow the instructions below to activate or deactivate an existing user's account:
- Log in to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT in the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Settings section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Admin User Access.
- In the Select User dropdown menu, select the user whose account you wish to activate or deactivate.
- Find the Active option under the user's personal information.
- If you would like to deactivate the user's account, select No next to "Active" and click "Update". If it makes sense to do so, you can also delete their account by clicking "Delete" at the bottom of the page.
- If you would like to activate the user's account, select Yes next to "Active" and click "Update".
If you don't delete their account entirely, you can activate or deactivate the user's account as you need. If you need to add new users to your account, check out the article, As an Organization Admin, how do I add new users to my account?