Do you need to edit an event that takes place on a specific day each week? Follow these steps to update a specific day within a recurring calendar event that you created in the past:
- Log in to your account by going to your organization's subdomain. If you do not know your organization's subdomain, please contact your organization and request the URL.
- In the calendar displayed on your dashboard, locate the event you wish to edit.
- Click on the event or on "Today's Activities".
- In the popup, click "Edit Single Day".
- Edit the event or activity as needed.
- Click "Update".
This is the easiest way to change times or location and add additional notes to a recurring specific day event or activity.