Would you like to display who has registered for your tournaments publicly? You can do so by following these steps:
- Login to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Hover over EVENTS in the main menu and click TOURNAMENTS from the drop down list.
- Select the tournament you wish to show registered teams publicly for.
- Scroll down to Final Customizations at the bottom of the page and select the check box I want to show teams publicly.
- You can then choose how you would like the tournaments displayed, either in one list or you may select I want to show the Divisions teams are registered for which will organize them by divisions you previously set up when creating the event.
- Once you have made your choices on how you would like the teams registered for your tournaments to be displayed, click Update.
- You will now need to navigate to your Team Sports Admin home page (YourOrganization.teamsportsadmin.com) by clicking your icon in the upper-left hand corner. You will see there is now an option in the main menu called TOURNAMENTS.
- If you click TOURNAMENTS, you will see the list of tournaments you indicated as wanting to be listed publicly and the teams who registered for them. If you chose to have them listed by division, they will be sorted that way, otherwise, it will be a single list divided by each tournament.
Additionally, you can add a direct link to a specific tournament and paste it on your website or social media, for example, by following these steps:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click TOURNAMENTS in the main menu.
- On the tournament you wish to obtain the direct link for, click the link icon on the left side of the blue bar of the tournament name.
- You can now copy the URL and paste it wherever you would like to provide a direct link to that tournament.