- Login to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Scroll over EVENTS and click Seasons from the main menu.
- Select Teams from the Manage box on the left-hand side.
- Locate and open the current team and new team in a separate tabs.
- Add the selected player to the new team.
- Manually accept the player's spot on the new team (if applicable).
- Review the player's payments to ensure they're either paid in full or on a recurring payment plan for the team fees (if applicable). If the player does not have a recurring payment plan in place or has not paid in full, you should leave their payment status for their new team as unsatisfied.
- If the new team costs more than the previous team, you can create a custom invoice for that amount or leave their payment outstanding and get approval to run their card on file for the outstanding balance by selecting Add New Payment Option from their incomplete team registration.
- If their payment status is good, bypass the player's payment placed on the new team.
- To bypass the player's payment you will select Pay Now in the Payment column.
- Scroll down to Payment Type and select Offline.
- Under Payment Information, select Bypass Payment from the dropdown menu and then Pay Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Make a note on the bypassed payment that they are paying, or paid in full, through a previous team and provide the team name and invoice #.
- Lastly, navigate to the player's old team in the other tab and click Remove next to their name.
Please let us know your thoughts about this article:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Still need help? Let us know.