If you'd like to remove a player from being tied to a season registration, follow these easy steps:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click EVENTS from the main menu. This will bring you to your Seasons.
- Under Reports. click Season Participants.
- Click the Select Season dropdown menu and choose the season the player you wish to remove is assigned to. You can then choose from the Select Group or Select Gender dropdown menus to narrow down your search.
- Click Search.
- Locate the player you would like to remove from the season and click the X from the Actions column, and you're all set.
This player will no longer be tied to that season.
Please Note: If the player is assigned to a team within the season, the X will not appear and you will need to remove that player from the team first. You can learn more about how to remove a player from a team from this article: As an Organization Admin, how do I remove a player from a team?