- Log into your organization's home page: [Organization].teamsportsadmin.com
- One of the player's names you created will appear on the dashboard upon logging in.
- If the player you are trying to register is not the player that appears in the dashboard screen, click Switch Player below his/her name. This will open a pop-up window with a drop-down list of all the players registered to your account. Choose the correct player from this list and you will be directed to their dashboard.
- To register for an event, scroll down to the Upcoming Events section from the payer's dashboard screen, click Learn More on the event you'd like to register for and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you've registered that player, you will then need to switch over to your other player(s) and register them separately.
- You can learn how to add another player to your account if you haven't already done so in this article: As a player/guardian, how do I add a second player to my account?
- To register another player, click Dashboard at the top of the page and then Switch Player under the current player account's name.
- Choose which player you'd like to register and this will bring you to his/her dashboard.
- Once in the player account of your choice, follow step 3 from above and that player will now be registered for the event you chose.
Please let us know your thoughts about this article:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Still need help? Let us know.