You can enable public player profile for any event. If you'd like to collect and share player profiles for your teams, follow these steps below:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Hover over EVENTS in the main menu and click SEASONS.
- Click the Season you'd like to enable public profiles for from the list or use the Search Bar to locate it.
- Once the Season is open, scroll down to Collect Player Profile Images.
- Click the check box next to: I want to collect player profile images.
- This will display another check box: I want to make player profile images required for my customers to fill out. If you choose to check this box, the profile images will be required for players to complete their registration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Update Season.
Next, you will locate the teams for which you want to display public profiles for by following these steps:
- From the Manage Seasons page you are brought back to after updating your Season, click Teams from the Manage section on the left.
- Click the team you'd like to enable public profiles for from the list or use the search options to locate it.
- Once the team is open, scroll down to Enable Player Profiles and Rosters.
- Here you will check the box next to I want to show the team rosters publicly and then check the box next to I want to show player profiles publicly. This will make your participants names and player profiles publicly displayed.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click Update.
To view the public profiles, visit your Team Sports Admin home page, [YourOrganization].TeamSportsAdmin.com, and before logging in, click TEAMS on the top of the screen. This will give you a list of your teams that you have enabled public profiles for where you can search by team name or individual player's name. Please note: Anyone who visits your page can view these profiles.