You can enable public team rosters for a team by following these steps:
- Log in to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Scroll over EVENTS in the main menu and click Seasons.
- In the Manage section on the left hand side, click Teams.
- Select the team you want to show publicly.
- Scroll down to Enable Player Profiles and Rosters.
- Make sure to check the box next to: I want to show the team rosters publicly.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Update.
To view the team rosters, visit your organization's Team Sports Admin home page, [YourOrganization].TeamSportsAdmin.com, and before logging in, click TEAMS on the top of the screen. This will give you a list of your teams that you have enabled public rosters for where you can search by team name or individual player's name. Please note: Anyone who visits your page can view these rosters.
Do you want to learn how to enable player profiles for a team? Check out this article: As an Organization Admin, how do I enable public player profiles for a team?