Would you like to password protect an event? Here are the steps you can take to do so:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Scroll over EVENTS and click TOURNAMENTS.
- Click the name of the tournament you'd like to edit or utilize the search options to find and select it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Final Customizations and click the box next to I want to password protect this event.
- Once the box is checked, a text field to enter the password of your choice will appear.
- Click Update at the bottom to save your settings.
As a best practice, we would recommend you to make sure to delete any incomplete registrations that are currently tied to the event that you are placing password protection upon as this feature will not keep those previously existing incomplete team registrations from completing their registrations. To learn about how to delete an incomplete registration, please see this article: As a Tournament Organization Admin, how do I delete an existing incomplete team registration?