Part 1: Adding the Player to the New Season
- Login to your Team Sports Admin account: [YourOrganization].teamsportsadmin.com
- Select EVENTS --> Seasons from the main menu.
- From the Manage section on the left-hand side of the screen, click the + sign and select Add Player.
- Under Add Existing Player To Season, enter the name of the player you wish to add and click Search.
- The player should come up in a dropdown list where you will click the radio button next to his/her name.
- Next, under Select Season, choose the season you would like to add the player to and select the Group from the dropdown list (if applicable).
- Please note: If the season name does not come up when trying to manually add the player, this is likely because the player already has an incomplete registration for that event.
- Finally, click Add New Player.
Part 2: Complete the Registration for the Player
- Navigate to the player's account.
- You will note, the new season you added them to is listed as an incomplete registration in their profile.
- If DocuSign applies, click the blue DocuSign document and enter the date the documents were originally signed and the reason why you are marking them "offline" and click Submit.
- Once you clear the DocuSign, you will be taken directly to the payments page. Here you will scroll down to Payment Type and select Offline.
- This will bring you to the Payment Information dropdown from which you will choose Bypass Payment, unless there is an outstanding amount owed.
- Once you complete the bypass, you will be redirected to the Payments section.
- Please note: If there is a payment associated with moving the player, you have three options:
- You can process their payment instead of bypassing it if you have the participant's permission do to so.
- If the amount they owe is different than the amount set for that Season, you can click Add New Payment from their incomplete registration and enter a different amount if you are processing the payment on their behalf.
- You can create a custom invoice for the amount to be collected for the season. This way you do not have to process on their behalf and they can login to their account to process their payment.
Part 3: Removing the Player from the previous Season Registration
- Select EVENTS --> Season from the main menu.
- From the Reports section on the left-hand side, click Season Participants.
- Click the Select Season dropdown menu and choose the season in which you'd like to remove the player from, select the Group (if applicable), and click Search.
- Here you will find a list of names tied to the season information you chose. Locate the player you wish to remove from the event and click the X from the Actions column to the right of the player's name.