Do you need to close the registration for an upcoming event? Here are the steps you need to take to close an event registration:
- Log in to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Scroll over EVENTS in the main menu and select the event type you wish to change the status of.
- In the Search for [Event Type] box, type in the name of the event you are looking for and click on Search.
- Locate your event in the list and click on the event name.
- In the upper right-hand side under Status, there are three options, Active, Registration Closed, and Inactive in the dropdown menu.
- Active means the event is open and accepting new registrations
- Registration Closed means the event is still in session but not accepting new registrations
- Inactive means the event is closed and not in use
- Choose the status that best fits your event.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Update.
If you are looking to only close a group or division within the event, check out the article: As an Organization Admin, how do I limit the number of successful registrations allowed for an event?