Do you need to create special payment terms for a participant without changing the terms of an event? Or maybe you need to collect an additional amount from a team for equipment, spirit wear, or any other team fees. You can use invoices to create any additional payments as needed by following these steps:
- Log in to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click on PAYMENTS in the main menu.
- Select the Add Payment button in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Locate and select the participant or team you would like to invoice using the search options.
- Note: the participant will need to be registered for an account before you can invoice them.
- In the "Do you want to Pay Now or Create an Invoice?" section, select Invoice.
- Next enter the date you would like to receive the payment by under Due Date, and add a description under Description of Charge. This is what the participant will see on their invoice.
- If you have set up sales tax and would like to charge it for this payment, select "I want to collect sales tax for this payment."
- Note: Sales tax is charged based on the Billing Address State or Country selected for the payment method used, and if it matches any sales tax you have set up under My Account --> Payment Settings --> Sales Tax.