If you'd like to create a new payment made offline by check, cash or other, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- If creating a new offline payment, click PAYMENTS from the main menu.
- Click Add Payment from the right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the radio button to the left of either I want to add a payment to an existing account.
- Type in the player's name in the Search Bar.
- Once you locate the individual you'd like to create the payment for, click the radio button next to their name.
- Scroll down to Payment Type.
- Click the radio button next to Offline.
- Scroll down to the Payment Option section.
- Under Paid By, click on the dropdown menu and select either cash, check, or other.
- Fill in the remaining fields and click Add Payment.
If you'd like to mark a payment made offline from an existing incomplete registration, check out this article: As an Organization Admin, how do I mark a payment as paid offline from an incomplete registration?