Do you need to process a payment to a participant's account for an outstanding payment? Here's how:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click PLAYERS in the main menu.
- Locate the player's account by using the search options.
- Once the player's account is open, click the Payments icon from the Quick Links menu on the left. This will take you the payments report, filtered by all payments for this Player.
- Click the Outstanding tab.
- Alternatively, you can click on Payments --> Outstanding tab and search for the player directly from this report.
- Click the pencil icon in the Actions column next to the outstanding payment you'd like to process the payment for.
- You will see a summary for the payment details.
- Under Payment Type, you can choose to keep this payment Online, or mark this payment Offline (Cash, Check, or Other).
- You must acknowledge you have received authorization from this customer to change the payment method or payment terms for this invoice before continuing.
- Then click Charge Payment Now to charge the selected Payment Method the total amount displayed under Today's Payment.
To create a new payment instead, visit: How do I add a payment to a participant's account?