Would you like to add a payment to a participant's account that is not tied to an event, and have received authorization to charge their card on file? If so, follow these steps below:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click PAYMENTS in the main menu.
- In the upper-right hand corner of the screen, click Add Payment.
- Click the radio button next to I want to add a payment to an existing account.
- Type in the name of the participant and click Search.
- When the name appears, click the radio button next that player.
- The billing information for that participant should pre-populate below.
- Scroll down to Payment Type and confirm the radio button is selected next to Online.
- Scroll down to Payment Options fill in the requested field and click Add Payment. Please note: This will charge the participant's credit card immediately.
If you'd like to learn about how to process a payment from an incomplete registration that is tied to an event, please see this article: As an Organization Admin, how do I process a payment from an incomplete registration for a participant?
If you'd record an offline payment, please see this article: As an Organization Admin, how do I create an offline payment for a participant?
If you'd like to invoice the participant to allow for them to log in and pay at a later time, please see this article: As an Organization Admin, how do I create an invoice for a participant or team?